Right of unmarried daughters over father's property

I am christian by religion and scheduled tribe by my caste.question is related to my rights over his property as we stay separated since he married another woman.I stay with my mom and 2 elder sis since years now m 25 yes of age .my father is giving us maintainence of rs 4-5000 only for our livelihood can anybody imagine in this world is 5000 rs for 3 adult girls are enough ? Even though my sisters are in private jobs BT isn't it my fathers responsibility to increase the expense for us to survive..? We need financial help to repair our house cuz there is lack of providence of electricity n water.inspite of getting court's order to provide them he is still ignoring us.

Absolutely, maintenance needs to be enhanced. For that u need to approach the court of law. Before approaching it is advisable that you first get proof of your father's income. Cause on the basis of proved income the maintenance is granted.

Respected questioner,
I wouldblikebtobinform you that you have valid right to file a suit before the appropriate court for enhencementbof maintenance and if second marriage is prohibited then file a criminal case so that in pressure you can claim your legal rights from your father. You all subligs can also claim maintenance from your father. Feel free then call me and give feedback to me.