Right of daughter to claim a share in father's inherited property

My father married my mother in 1963 after the death of first wife. From first wife there is one son and one daughter and from second wife we are four brothers. My father expired in 2002. He inherited some land property measuring 10 acres. My step sister (born to 1st wife) married in 1973. Now after a period of 15 years after the death of father she is asking one sixth share in property. I belongs to AP state and as per act made by AP Govt daughters are eligible for property rights since 1985. Since my sister married in 1973 is she eligible for property rights in any way as per existing rules/acts/instructions/supreme court court guidelines. Please clarify

as per your query you all are the coparcenors of the property which was devolved upon your father and your sister shall also your sister shall not be treated as a coparcenor and you can file a suit for partition for claiming your rightfull share along with your brothers

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari