Right of daughter in father's property who deceased in 2010

My mother in law has three sister.her father died in 2010.her mother is biased with her elder daughter and registered a lot of properly in the name of my mother in law's elder sister can my mother in law go to register a case plz guide me

Yes she can as all the daughters have equal right over their father's property. Contact a good lawyer, apprise him about all the facts and relevant papers/ documents and act accordingly as per his advice.

In father's property , all children irrespective of being son or daughter have equal share, along with their mother. As such your mother in law have equal share at par her sisters and she can institute Title suit. But first you ensure wheather the property is in name of mother in law's father or mother. If the property is in name of mother then she has full right to give it as per her wish

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi