×

quesRemedy as client does not pay brokerage to brokerage company

We have a real estate brokerage and property management company. If our client is not paying us brokerage after we have found a suitable buyer/seller for them, then what legal action can we take?

• ansHi,
    First is the client ready to pay you the brokerage charges and if any such proof or agreement is been entered with the client before showing him the houses . If they agree and not pay you then only you can file case against the clients for non payment of your services.

Shree Ram Nagar, Hyderabad

• ansWe have a real estate brokerage and property management company. If our client is not paying us brokerage after we have found a suitable buyer/seller for them, then what legal action can we take?

if you have executed agreement then you can claim your brokerage as per the contract. if you did not enter in agreement then you can file a cheating case against them.

Advocate T Sunil Raj

S R Nagar, BK Guda, Hyderabad

• Apply For Legal Heir/Succession Certificate With Expert Lawyers

Click here to see all Property Legal Services