×

Remedy against unfair demands in offer of possession of property

Hi my builder has raised unfair demands in offer of possession under farmer's compensation, labour cess without mentioning delayed penality. What can be relief claimed under such condition.

Dear client,
The labour welfare cess is required to be made by the builder. But I think you have signed the agreement and you know the content of agreement .
Pay the amount under protest and take possession and get deed registered. After that file a claim case in consumer court and back the said amount with interests.

You may file a criminal complaint at the police station and file a Consumer complaint before Consumer Commission/Forum. You can claim your rightful possession, compensation towards delayed possession along with the legal fees incurred. Please approach the concerned courts at the earliest or the builder/bank may arm twist and file litigation troubling you.

Make a Complaint under RERA or go to consumer Court, alleging unfair trade practice and deficiency in service. You can initiate the process by causing a legal notice to be issued. If the builder doesn't make amends, take the threatened legal action.