Remedy against brother for threatening workers due to land dispute

We are 2 sisters and 1 brother. Our brother wants the whole share of farming land without our consent. Hemce We sisters have filed a legal case on my mother with her consent for equal distribution of farming land in court. Now our brother has threatened local workers on farm to not do any sort of farming orelse there would be gruesome effects... because of no farming, my mom has no earning.. how can we legally stop our brother from doing such activities...

Dear Client,
Better consult your Lawyer who is dealing with the partition case. Further you can file case in police station against your brother for threatening. Police will summons him and hopefully things will work out.

Expert Jurist LLP

Dear madam
Thanks for writing to us, kindly send us Case details and location of ur property, along with that send me name of nearest police stn I will talk to concern person and ask them to look in to the matter.
Thanks
Adv. Santosh Suryarao

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli