×

Registration of property without khatha in Bangalore

Hi sir we have purchased DC converted site in nelguli but site is registered( with out) panchayath khatha now we have to make panchayath khatha but panchayath officers not ready to make Khatha because they are saying with out khatha you can't register the property but I spoke with subregister officers they are saying we have done lots of registration in this way I don't know which is correct which is wrong please guide me

Khata is the revenue document issued by the authority. With out this document one will not come forward to by the property. With out this document authorities will not accept for registration. Fist you get the khatha

according to property registration act and Karnataka property registration rules khata is mandatroy. if DC converted land is there it will necessary to get the khata from the revenue department. Because according to rule it is ncessary to convert non agriculture land. if you want khata you will apply for mootation of land in panchayat. then the kahata will be automatically generated in panchayat office. once you register your property in sub-registrar office it is not necessary to register in panchayat. therefore you go for mootation in panchayat.