Regarding right in ancestral property of grand father

My father was died on 1995 when I(son) was 5years of age.My father has 1 sister and 1 brother and his parents were also alive when my father was died.My father's sister and brother are still alive then what about the right of my grand father property of 1acre.

It could be that the property is not ancestral but self-earned. However, you are the legal heir to the intestate properties of the grand parents through your father. Your uncle and aunt is bound to take care of your rights and interests. Try to work out an amicable settlement. If need be, a partition suit could be filed.

If the grandfather is not created a document with regard to his property, then after his death all his legal heirs become the owners of the said properties. So the property divided equally in between his legal heirs.

Advocate Gouri Shankar Hemekari