Regard to registration of agricultural land

How to get registered agricultural land which was purchased 40 years back

Answers (2)

234 votes

Hi sir/madam, you are purchased the agricultural land 40 years back on the basis of the same documents you have to prepare new sale deed on this date and it will be present before the jurisdictional Sub-Registrar office by attending both parties who are buyer and seller (vendor- if not vendor is alive, you have to bring their legal heirs) of the said agricultural land and also you have to pay stamp as per the present market prescribed by the Sub-Registrar office on the sale deed. and the purchasers name will mutated in all the revenue records in respect of the said land. This is the procedure to get registered the said agricultural land which was purchased 40 years back.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

116 votes

It is important for me to understand the document video which you have initiated a purchase 40 years back. In any event to register the property in your favour you have to register a fresh sale deed in your favour by paying stamp duty on the current market value and also the owners have to be present. Once this is done, the rtc and mutation can be changed to reflect your name as the owner.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles