Regard to registration of agricultural land

How to get registered agricultural land which was purchased 40 years back

Hi sir/madam, you are purchased the agricultural land 40 years back on the basis of the same documents you have to prepare new sale deed on this date and it will be present before the jurisdictional Sub-Registrar office by attending both parties who are buyer and seller (vendor- if not vendor is alive, you have to bring their legal heirs) of the said agricultural land and also you have to pay stamp as per the present market prescribed by the Sub-Registrar office on the sale deed. and the purchasers name will mutated in all the revenue records in respect of the said land. This is the procedure to get registered the said agricultural land which was purchased 40 years back.

It is important for me to understand the document video which you have initiated a purchase 40 years back. In any event to register the property in your favour you have to register a fresh sale deed in your favour by paying stamp duty on the current market value and also the owners have to be present. Once this is done, the rtc and mutation can be changed to reflect your name as the owner.