×

Rectification of incorrect documents shown against survey number

Hi Sir, I have 3 cents property in Nagercoil and using same Survey number for last 30 years. Now one person purchased near by my area and they wrongly mentioned my survey number. Now I have applied Individual patta for my land. EC shows my name and my survey number. But another person document showing in my survey number. How I solve this issue. Kindly let me know the solution

You better approach the Surveyor to measure the land and mark accordingly. Physical marking is very important or else it will lead into unnecessary litigation. Therefore take steps to measure your land and find out why it is gone wrong.

If you are sure your Survey No. is correct, you need not worry. It is for the other person to rectify his/her documents. Is there any sub-division of the Survey No., like SF 123/1A and SF 123/1B? In that case, the main Survey No. SF123 will be the same.

You can complain in writing to your area Tehsildar with proof.then he can order to correct it to the VAO with verifying by surveyor.In that petition must enclosed the all of the proofs such as documents,patta,ec,and fmb...!

As per your statement you applied for individual patta and EC and it shows your name . But you are saying that another person has got the same number . You can ask the village office how this discrepancy happened and to rectify it ask for a resurvey.