Real Sister wants to transfer property to me. Best manner to do it?

my sister in Canada , have a property in India. Now she wants to transfer it to her real unmarried handicapped sister. I want to know ,she has to pay transfer fee or not? What is the best way to transfer it?

during the course of transfer of the property for valid transfer you have to pay stamp duty according to the transaction deed before the registrar of the area. the stamp duty varies according to transfer deed I.e. sale deed, will , gift the stamp duty is different at different places.

Dear Concerned,

The transfer can be done by her by executing a Relinquishment Deed in favour of her sister. The Stamp Duty for such deed is not very high and in most of the cases is nominal.................................................................