Re- sale of property as buyer not paid remaining payment for property

I sold my property to buyer which was agreed to purchase by him with agreed amount in 3 instalments out of which one is paid by him and backout at the time of second one and send me a legal notice on the day of purchase that there’s some fault in my documents to his reply my lawyer send him all documents clearing his doubt after it’s been 2 year there’s no response from him ...my question is can I sale it to new buyer I found any ?

Dear Querist, It will be important to know whether agreement is registered? I am sure your advocates must have mentioned in the reply to pay the balance amount.
If not give a fresh notice to pay or else will cancel the agreement. Accordingly, cancel the existing agreement to be cautious issue public notice and only then you can sell it further.

Regards,
Rakesh V. Misar.

Before sale deed had u made agreement to sale or visaar Pavti. Had in agreement you had mentioned the time up to which he should make remaining payment and execute deed? What reply you had forwarded through your advocate? If he is not ready to perform his side within stipulated time, you can sale out to another person.