Rajasthan Land Department not giving property papers what can i do.

Many years ago, my father had been allotted a land in Bikaner (Chattargarh Area) Rajasthan under Indira gandhi Canal project. The department personnel came to our village to collect the data many many years back. We have no documents regarding that except the fact that my grandmother remembers some survey people taking down the details. Few months back, we got a call from a person who told us that an area has been allotted under my father's name and he is interested to buy it for some cash. We therefore conducted an inquiry in the department at chattargarh, but the department people are not providing any details. Local people of the area told us that these people are interlinked with the property dealers who wants to capture all the land. Please suggest how should we proceed ? We are General Category people.

Apply under right to information act to get those documents, regarding the concerned piece of land and alongwith that also write an application addressed to the concerned department’s public information officer. Wait for the response. I think it will suffice the purpose.

Without documents its very difficult to identify ur father's allotted land near ignp .although u have no documents related to ur fathers land but u can collect ur father's land documents from different govt departments and u have complete right on father's land rest on VI's a vise