Rajasthan Land Department not giving property papers what can i do.

Many years ago, my father had been allotted a land in Bikaner (Chattargarh Area) Rajasthan under Indira gandhi Canal project. The department personnel came to our village to collect the data many many years back. We have no documents regarding that except the fact that my grandmother remembers some survey people taking down the details. Few months back, we got a call from a person who told us that an area has been allotted under my father's name and he is interested to buy it for some cash. We therefore conducted an inquiry in the department at chattargarh, but the department people are not providing any details. Local people of the area told us that these people are interlinked with the property dealers who wants to capture all the land. Please suggest how should we proceed ? We are General Category people.

Answers (2)

102 votes

Apply under right to information act to get those documents, regarding the concerned piece of land and alongwith that also write an application addressed to the concerned department’s public information officer. Wait for the response. I think it will suffice the purpose.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

211 votes

Without documents its very difficult to identify ur father's allotted land near ignp .although u have no documents related to ur fathers land but u can collect ur father's land documents from different govt departments and u have complete right on father's land rest on VI's a vise

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles