Purchase of agricultural land converted to residential plot by builder

Hi... I am looking to buy a house In ghaziabad and per info received this is a converted land from agricultural to residential. Builder has made it like a society and the land also comes under gram panchayat. So just wanted an advice if this will be safe decision

Answers (2)

328 votes

it is safe if the builder take 143 declaration to convert to agricultural to residential to made sociaty ,it is not a quistion that the properity belongs to gram panchayat the buildier can made house on the said properity, and you can buy this.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

297 votes

you should collect the copy of the order regarding conversion of land from agricultural to residential from the builder/colonizer and cross check the same from the concerned authority who has passed the said order. Also retrieve No Encumbrances Certificate from the Registrar office regarding the said land for last 20 years and thereafter if all the papers are true then also contact to the lekhpal of that area and confirm from him about the exact locationas per the map. You should also take clarification from the development authority of that area. No notification for acquisition should be passed by the DIstrict Magistrate.
The LAWRATO can help you in furnishing the DUE DILIGENCE REPORT.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles