Purchase of agricultural land converted to residential plot by builder

Hi... I am looking to buy a house In ghaziabad and per info received this is a converted land from agricultural to residential. Builder has made it like a society and the land also comes under gram panchayat. So just wanted an advice if this will be safe decision

it is safe if the builder take 143 declaration to convert to agricultural to residential to made sociaty ,it is not a quistion that the properity belongs to gram panchayat the buildier can made house on the said properity, and you can buy this.

DUE DILIGENCE REPORT SHOULD BE FORMED
you should collect the copy of the order regarding conversion of land from agricultural to residential from the builder/colonizer and cross check the same from the concerned authority who has passed the said order. Also retrieve No Encumbrances Certificate from the Registrar office regarding the said land for last 20 years and thereafter if all the papers are true then also contact to the lekhpal of that area and confirm from him about the exact locationas per the map. You should also take clarification from the development authority of that area. No notification for acquisition should be passed by the DIstrict Magistrate.
The LAWRATO can help you in furnishing the DUE DILIGENCE REPORT.