Property transferred to adopted son by will made in son's name

Religion: Hindu When i was little, my uncle has written will on my name when i was just born because he dont have any son or daughter, after couple of years uncle adoped me and my name comes with my uncle name. Now he is died. How does propery agriculture land comes to my name? Do i need to show will which was prepared? Or by death certificate propery will be transferred to my name. We dont have good relations with my uncle’s another brother who has made the will. Also he was witness on will. Can he temper with legal process of transfer?

Hii
The Will that the Uncle has executed is whether registered Will. Secondly, On the basis of Will and Death Certificate transfer the agricultural land into your name and if any dispute is raised by the other people then probate certificate shall be required to be availed from the concerned court. for more details documents and information shall be required.

By both way you can get your's uncle property, choice is your's .
No, they can not temper with legal process of transfer.