Property transferred to adopted son by will made in son's name

Religion: Hindu When i was little, my uncle has written will on my name when i was just born because he dont have any son or daughter, after couple of years uncle adoped me and my name comes with my uncle name. Now he is died. How does propery agriculture land comes to my name? Do i need to show will which was prepared? Or by death certificate propery will be transferred to my name. We dont have good relations with my uncle’s another brother who has made the will. Also he was witness on will. Can he temper with legal process of transfer?

Answers (2)

219 votes

The Will that the Uncle has executed is whether registered Will. Secondly, On the basis of Will and Death Certificate transfer the agricultural land into your name and if any dispute is raised by the other people then probate certificate shall be required to be availed from the concerned court. for more details documents and information shall be required.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

295 votes

By both way you can get your's uncle property, choice is your's .
No, they can not temper with legal process of transfer.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hello, I am looking for an expert advise on our property dispute with my uncle. Here I would like to give the brief detail of the case. I and my littl…

Read More

X was adopted by parent. Can X claim the property of parents who has adopted him? Can the parents who has adopted X , remove X from property will? Ple…

Read More

I am an adopted muslim 32 years old My father adopted me at the age of 3 years as they have no childrens He put his name as My father on My passport …

Read More

My Grand fa has two sons and three daughters. The younger son he has given for his brother(Who has no child) But no Adoptive agreement has done except…

Read More