Property papers being transferred in daughter's name frauduently

sir maine wido se ak jameen jan-16 me khareeda jameen transfer ke samay wido ki daughter ne objection kar diya aor transfer ruk gya uske bad usne chupke se forjery trike se apne father ke death time 1998 ka white paper ka likha hua vasiyat dikha kar total property may-2016 me apne nam kra liya khatauni me uska nam darj ho gya hai hmara nam darj nhi ho paya ab ham kya kre pls help me sir

Answers (4)

245 votes

आपको एक दावा दाखिल करना पड़ेगा - Suit for Declaration of Title, दीवानी (Civil) अदालत में|आप साथ ही में एक मुक्कादमा फौजदारी (Criminal) का भी डाल सकते हैं उसके लिए थाने में जा कर के FIR लिखवानी होगी दफा 403, 464, 466, एवं 468 भारतीय दंड संहिता (Indian Penal Code) के अंतर्गत |

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

216 votes

agar apke pas Jan-16 ka vikray vilekh hai to us ke aadhaar par dakhil kharij me objection dakhil kariye aur farji vasiyat ko challenge kariye.

wido ki daughter ne objection kaise kiya tha ? sampoorn tathya sahi sahi bataaiye to aur achhi advice apko di ja sakti hai. apki query incomplete hai.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Dilsukhnagar, Hyderabad
23 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
237 votes

Unregister will is not valid document from 2004 &mutation court can not accept unregister will since 2005 thereafter & sale deed is valid document, you can file suit for declaration before revenu court becase the name of the op is mutated in revenu recard on the basis of the will , rest advice after peruse the entire paper on fact.

347 votes

Revenu entries are not a document of title you can file a civil suit for will cancilation and injunction in Civil court on behalf of wido are you in possion on land if you are in possin civil court can grant injunction over the disputed land in favour of you

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles