Property issue which is almost 20 years old

Respected sir, Your kind advice on my home matter(property issue) please read the matter as follows mother is a single daughter to my grandfather after marriage both grand mother and father died. After that all property of my grandfather was distributed by cousin brothers among themselves. 2. My grand mother & father died since more than 20 yrs passes. My mother not asked the property with cousin brothers. Even there death certificates not registered nor taken out. But the as per record of 7/12 papers whatever property is there my name is there on papers 3. This case has given to the advocate he is saying now after two years, the case is very complicated. 4. Earlier i asked to tahshildar office on this matter they said book a complaint against them who ur property taken and also written RTI on same matter for solution but reply not feasible. 5.One more thing that actual property with whom and how much i! don't no. 6. Request advise

Answers (2)

321 votes

First let me know where the property is situated. If you have already filled the case let me know the relief sought there in . Then only we can come to the conclusion with respect to right over the property

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

128 votes

The property of a Hindu male dying intestate is distributed among his heirs in accordance with section 8 and 9 of The Hindu Succession Act, 1956. As per these the property of a Hindu dying intestate devolves upon his heirs of Class I who take the property to the exclusion of all other heirs. But what here u r mother not have share that .,without see your documents we can't give exact solution..,with documents visit at once thank you

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles