property division among the wife, sons & daughter

My father purchased one building having ground and first floor in Basavanagudi Bangalore. Registered the ground floor under his name and first floor under his wife's ( my mother ) name in 1982. My elder brother doing business and is living with his working wife is ,having a own house in a different village. I am staying in first floor of Bangalore house and working in a private company. My younger brother is doing business in ground floor of Bangalore house, and my mother is living with him. Now my mother has registered the first floor to my elder brother's name. Am I entitled to any share in this property?

Hi sir/madam, your father has purchased the said building and it amounts to self acquired property of your father. Your father has every right to disposal it as he like. If you are married and get the children, you have to file partition suit against your father in the name of your children as natural guardian because of your children are having every right to that property as their ancestral property.

Hi, as the property is the self acquired property of your parents so you have no right to claim any share in the property.

2. As the property was registered in the name of your mother she can dispose of the property anybody she wants