Procedure to transfer deceased father's property to son by a deed

My father deceased in 2016 and left us with will stating that house belongs to his son that is me. Can you please suggest how can i transfer the deed to me now?

the property can be transferred either by appearing before the municipal corporation and if they do not transfer the property then you have to probate your will by filing a suit in the court of law. you can contact me.

Hopefully the Will is a registered instrument. if not, you can get it registered with the area Sub-registrar now, On registration, you can apply to the concerned authority, i,e, in case of agricultural land with the revenue authority and in case of property developed by a developer then with said developer as well as with the local authority say Municipal Corporation etc., as the case may be. further procedure can be confirmed by the said local authority within whose jurisdiction, your property is situated.

For getting the will executed you will have to get the same done through mutation in tehsidar office and if they don't do you will have to get the same done through the court by way of filing a civil suit