Procedure to file appeal against the decision made by Panchayat

It is 20 years passed of partition of my family but the house is Registered with my father's name and my brother want to share in that house due to the high price.partition had been done by Panchayat and not by court.In this way I can lose my house of rs.80 lakhs and my family will come on road.is there any solution for protecting my valuable property.that house can be sold only if there will be survey conducted by govt because there is no any record in the govt register.we can sell it because my father is in my side but he will die soon.but due govt survey i'll have to wait.what should I do.

In partition the house in question goes to whome? In favour of your father or in favour of you? If it is in favour of your father or in favour of you and based on panchyat then there will be no issue as decision of panchyat must be written on paper. Under such circumstances, contact a good lawyer so that panchayat decision can be legally validated

A partition done by panchayat is also as valid as court. If house is in your share, you file an application before circle officer for mutation of property in your favour. With the application, attach the copy of partition.