Procedure to divide land

I need for help for my husbands home and our family , we need a proper way and clear dividtion our land with other 4 other people of hole land. We are hindu

Yes, you can do that by filing a partition suit in the court of law. Consult a lawyer for better assistance ..............................................................................................

Yes of course the land can be divided among the members by a simple partition suit in the civil court in your district. The one who wants to take this initiative is to be made as plaintiff and all other members amongst whom it is to be divided are to be made defendants.

WHETHER ANY PARTITION SUIT WAS FILED OR NOT . WHETHER IT IS A ANCESTRAL PROPERTY OR THE FATHER OF YOUR HUSBAND OWNED THIS PROPERTY. WHETHER YOUR IN-LAWS ALIVE OR NOT. IF THE PROPERTY IS ANCESTRAL PROPERTY AND YOUR HUSBAND ALIVE THE SK HIM TO FILE A PARTITION SUIT OR ELSE IF ALL OF THE CO SHARERS AGREED TO PAARTITIONED THEN GO FOR A MUTUAL PARTITION.
THANK YOU