Procedure to claim share in ancestral property after fathers death

My father died 10 years ago. I have a uncle. My grandfather also died 3 years ago. All of the property of my grandfather are under my uncle's name, since my father died and we believed that my uncle will divide the property. But, he is now not willing to divide. What can I do in this case?

In case your grandfather or your father has not made a Will, your uncle cannot keep the entire ancestral property with him as you too have the share in the family property. In case your uncle is not willing to divide the property you can file a case for partition in a civil court.

You can file the partition suit in court. Then the court will issue summons to the opposite party. It is your right to claim partition and no can deny that. Whatever property you are entitled to get , you will receive.