Procedure to claim refund on cancellation of plot

I booked a plot in Subhagruha and paid 3 lakhs on 1st of September 2017 we cancelled the plot in November it has been 6 months they haven't returned the money every time I call they're saying it takes 2 more months.Can I file a Complaint on that? Interest is also lost on top of it they haven't informed anything about reduction while refunding now they are saying amount will be deducted.

you can file a civil suit for recovery of money by basing upon the agreement of sale in your favor and the reason elicited for cancelling such sale but mandatory notice before filing of suit must be given to the company

You should be issue legal notice for return of amount. If they are not paid after received the notice, then you can file case against them for principal amount along with interest in Consumer Court.

Please contact an Advocate and issue a legal notice claiming back the amount. If they are not going to refund the amount, file a complaint in consumer forum of jurisdiction claiming compensation and refund of money.