One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Visakhapatnam - Advocate Appala Naidu

Advocate Appala Naidu

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRailway New Colony, Visakhapatnam
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
Advocate Appala Naidu completed his law in the year 2009 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Appala enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2009. He is a member of the Visakhapatnam Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : AP/1097/2009
  • District Court, Visakhapatnam
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Visakhapatnam

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Appala Naidu. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Appala Naidu

Q: Want to file for divorce wife is having a mental disorder

My cousin is married just married 2 months ago .His wife eloped, she typed a watt Sapp message stating she didn't like the boy as he is having spondylitis and wrote a letter that all convinced her to get married ,but she didn't like the marriage and mentioned the names of few relatives in her letter who convinced her for marriage. Her parents filed a missing complaint in the police station with the statement of in-laws stating that she is mentally upset. How can my cousin file a divorce. He is in U.S. Just stayed 15 days together after marriage. we took her to psychiatrist after the first night. Doctor identified she is having border line personality disorder .She mentioned that she wants to trouble everyone as she is angry as my cousins parents took her to psychiatrist counseling .How we have to proceed in this case. Marriage taken place in Hindu temple. Police still couldn't trace her.

Advocate Appala Naidu answered
You can file divorce , if you Hindu you can file petition under section 12 of Hindu marriage act the marriage is comes under null and void and you can file petition under section 13 of Hindu marriage act also.

Q: How can an NRI respond to injunction order

I purchased a land of 6 cents out of 10 cents (one survey number) from a Hindu undivided family. The property completed registration by regular sale deed with all the family numbers (property owner and his both sons and both daughters).Later on i received a I.A notice from court.we came to know that one of the property owner son made an early sale agreement (for 6 cents) with other party and he received an advance but he failed to complete regular sale deed, so court issued an injunction order and I.A notice for me to attend and raise concerns above property. Due to I am staying abroad my family numbers refused to take notice, so please advise me how to overcome from this issue.

Advocate Appala Naidu answered
You should be advise to your family members that they must be inform to postman or court bailiff , you are staying in abroad. Then they have to send notices to abroad address. Then you can approach to court in person or through Advocate. Anyhow you should be contest the case

Q: Legal query regarding Cheque bounce

Sir, I had given money to my friend 6 lakhs but collected only cheque blank with signature and no date. I don't have promissory note..he is not giving money .i want to deposit and bounce the cheque. Can I win I don't have promissory note. Kindly suggest how to proceed.

Advocate Appala Naidu answered
Defiantly you can win in cheque bounce case. you should be established your financial status and transaction. you did not describe mode of transaction ( online transaction / cash / cheque/ D.D). some times case depend on the mode of transaction.

Q: Procedure to claim refund on cancellation of plot

I booked a plot in Subhagruha and paid 3 lakhs on 1st of September 2017 we cancelled the plot in November it has been 6 months they haven't returned the money every time I call they're saying it takes 2 more months.Can I file a Complaint on that? Interest is also lost on top of it they haven't informed anything about reduction while refunding now they are saying amount will be deducted.

Advocate Appala Naidu answered
You should be issue legal notice for return of amount. If they are not paid after received the notice, then you can file case against them for principal amount along with interest in Consumer Court.

Q: Legal action against airtel telecom service for not providing services

Sir, I am using Airtel prepaid card for the last two years. I have activated Rs.9 data pack, 20 MB for 28 days on 30 september 2017 (appr.). I found out it was auto renewed the data of Rs.9 data pack for the next month which i had complained to deactivate the auto renewal mode which they had promised to deactivate. The same problem exists in october, november, december 2017 and still on january 2018. The Airtel costomer care officials never deactivated for they had promised. I have a recorded of complaint in audio mode. So, Is their any possibility to sue the company for the services they had promised to deliver me?

Advocate Appala Naidu answered
You can file case against the Airtel tele communications in Consumer Court. First you have to issue legal notice through advocate or personal. Then you can file case for damages and deficiency in service/ negligence.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Appala Naidu

Can Advocate Appala Naidu represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Appala Naidu can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Appala Naidu?

When you meet with Advocate Appala Naidu for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Appala Naidu?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Appala Naidu, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Appala Naidu?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Appala Naidu, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Appala Naidu?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Appala Naidu regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Appala Naidu?

The cost of hiring Advocate Appala Naidu can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.