Procedure to change name in stamp duty certificate

every where my name spelling is correct but in stamp duty certificate last name spelling is wrong. is there any if I want to sell the house.

Your question is not clear........................so first of all write in details about your problem...................................without knowing the problem, advise cannot be given ...........

Hi. For name change on stamp duty you are required to approach and get Affidavit on the value stamp paper and thereafter it shall be notarized before Notary. Therafter you can sell the house and registered before concerned Registrar Office.