Procedure to change name in stamp duty certificate

every where my name spelling is correct but in stamp duty certificate last name spelling is wrong. is there any if I want to sell the house.

Answers (2)

Your question is not first of all write in details about your problem...................................without knowing the problem, advise cannot be given ...........

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Hi. For name change on stamp duty you are required to approach and get Affidavit on the value stamp paper and thereafter it shall be notarized before Notary. Therafter you can sell the house and registered before concerned Registrar Office.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

Hello sir / madam My building is around 25 years old(Tamilnadu, Coimbatore) . i got my building plan approval , property tax , water tax every thing ,…

Read More

Mr A purchased a flat registered deed from builder on18/06/2004 obtained home loan from nationalized bank,in july 2004. Mr A was failed to repay home …

Read More

Flat in joint names of wife and husband. Husband died in 2012. Society received request for endorsing 2 Nominees' names on reverse of share certif…

Read More

I have recently committed to purchase a plot in Chennai worth close to 30 Lakhs (3500 SQ FT), I have registered a sale agreement with PoA/Vendor by pa…

Read More