Problems faced by son in purchasing property on son's name

my grand mother named her property to my father before her death and now he wants topurchasde a new property but my aunts are forcing him to purchase it jointly with them or ontheir son's name. will it create problems for me please advise

Hello
You father can purchase any property of his choice from his funds or any financial arrangements from his end.You aunts cannot force him to purchase the property jointly in their name or their son's name.
It will be up to your father who will have to take a decision accordingly with his personal preferences.Accordingly, Sale Deeds can be executed with terms and conditions binding upon your relatives.For further discussion, you can contact me.
Regards

Hi, your aunt has no right on the property of your father which was transferred by your grand mother to your father. Pls note the property transferred by your grand mother is his self acquired property and she has sole right to transfer the property to any person she wants.