Possibility of fraud by creating fake will by relatives.

my mother registered property on my name and I have two kids. is there any chance that my mothers , sisters family can create a fake will and take the property ,if I die before my kids are majors. is this possible scenario. did any of this kind incidents happened?

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

No one can see the future , so how can i say that your mother family members can create fake documents to acquired your property after your death, It is better for you to make registered will deed in favour of your kids to avoid future disputes, for drafting of Will Deed consult me through this website.

As you said that the property stand in your name then you can very well register a will deed in favour of whom so ever you want and the same can be with the registration department and as a registered document which cannot be manipulated by any one. Call us through the website for further assistance.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi