Possibility of fraud by creating fake will by relatives.

my mother registered property on my name and I have two kids. is there any chance that my mothers , sisters family can create a fake will and take the property ,if I die before my kids are majors. is this possible scenario. did any of this kind incidents happened?

Answers (2)

139 votes

As you said that the property stand in your name then you can very well register a will deed in favour of whom so ever you want and the same can be with the registration department and as a registered document which cannot be manipulated by any one. Call us through the website for further assistance.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

56 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawrato.com

No one can see the future , so how can i say that your mother family members can create fake documents to acquired your property after your death, It is better for you to make registered will deed in favour of your kids to avoid future disputes, for drafting of Will Deed consult me through this website.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Shashi Kant Sharma
District Court, Gurgaon
11 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles