Plot bought in noida from ifi and acquired by authority. What to do?

i have bought a plot from ifi realty pvt ltd.plot is also got registered but it seems it is being acquired by authority.plz suggest what i should do.

Answers (3)

298 votes

Check the status and dates of acquisition of property vis a vis the date of buying from IF I , high possibility the land is sold to you after acquisition through some kind of cheating. if not then as per the current status check with the authority on status of your acquisition remuneration

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

73 votes

If its proposed to be acquired by any local authority then one can't do anything as authorities follow the principle of eminent domain which means sovereign can do anything.. N for easy acquisition authorities apply urgency clause..all you can do is to file an objection if your property is acquired not on the basis of current market can raise a dispute only with the valuation

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
151 votes

If the authority acquiring the land is doing it in unlawful manner, then you can file a suit for injunction or a writ before high court. If the acquisition is being done under land acquisition act or any other act, then you may file objections before the appropriate authority, or may challenge the legality of acquisition before high court.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles