Orginal Suit - Property Dispute

My Mothers second sister has filled an original suit regarding the property disbursement against my mother and her another sisters Husband and children. we have received an intimation from her lawyer that there is a hearing on date and we should be available in sub court. if we don't come the judgement will be one-sided. request your advice on the how to proceed further

Answers (2)

67 votes

It's the summon from the court after the original suit is taken on file. It's the notice for the first hearing. You can appear directly or through your lawyer on the day of hearing. Then it will be posted written statement, that is, counter statement.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

225 votes

you should appear on the hearing date before the appropriate Court otherwise after receiving the notice they will produce the evidence that you have received notice to the postal acknowledgement and the postal received and the court will grant ex Parte order without your absence what the suit is prayed for will be granted and end against you so you engage and advocate and find and work all at immediately in the above case to retain the case

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles