Order in our favor do I need signature of other party to sell property

Kindly clarify the legal status and meaning of following observation of a decree of high court. " none of the objecting plantiffs were in possession of the property which was in the sole enjoyment of the defendants. under the settlement the property has been agreed to be sold within two years and part of the sale consideration has been agreed to be disbursed to the plantiffs" pl give valuable advise whether defendants need to take plantiffs permission or their signatures on agreement to sell and if property could not be sold in two years what is way out.

Kindly provide me full details of your suit who is plaintiffs and defendants
............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

the answer will depend on who the owner of the property is. if the plaintiffs are the owners or joint owners, then their signatures will certainly be required. however, if only you are the owner of the property, then no signature of the plaintiffs will be required. either way, the property is to be sole within a period of 2 years from the date of the high court order. if the property cannot be sold in two years then you will have to file for execution of the high court order.