Neighbour has sent a notice regarding construction of my house

06-May-2023 (In Property Law)
sir, my house is under construction but one of my adjacent neighbour have given me notice written that my house is building on some of his land parts and saying in the notice to break it or action will be taken against me ea. HOW TO FIGHT AGAINST SUCH COMPLAINTS ? as my land area is same as i have also i have proper documents of my land.
Answers (2)

Answer #1
770 votes
File an application before your circle officer for getting the measurement done by government ameen and get a certificate from circle officer in this regard. He will certify that this portion of land , giving the boundary details, is yours
Answer #2
695 votes
If you are satisfied that part of land where construction is going on belongs to you and valid documents regarding the same is with you, then there is no need to worry or panic only because some one has given notice.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."