Neighbor not allowing to get fencing done as per survey number

My village near to mysore.i have 5.5 acre of land from my ancestors . 2 years back from govt servay department i have made measurement for my boundary and marked by stones.Govt servearvgiven sketch and border informations valid documnts afer sèrveay. After i started for barbed wire fencing. But one of my nigbour not allowing to get fencing his side boundary because some of the costly trees are in the border and as per measurements actually it will belongs to me.but he need that tree and icluding land of that side. How i can go further.becase all side fencing is over.but only pending his side and now it is open space.hence i could not secure my land. Is it possible to make petetion for injuction order ? I need to make border as soon as possible but he is not allowing. Pl help.

Sir
Here you have two option under Civil Remedy., One you can file suit for bare injection seeking a prayer of restraining the nigbour from entertaining to your peaceful enjoyment of suit schedule property .

Or you can seek declaration of the title over the property by furnishing all the land documents and survey report that your are the true owner of portion where the trees are situated.

Here you can get injunction if the title and possession over the said property is clear.

Hi sir, you can file a injunction suit against your neighbor and take a stay order in your favor, u can also take a stay and pray for non interference for any work and get the fencing work done, contact a advocate and do the needful.

LH House, Bangalore