NDMC trying to encroach our 50 yrs. old NGO

An NGO named Harding Welfare Association, in Tilak Marg has been in operation for about 50 years now. Yesterday, this property was encroached upon by NDMC. We have all the papers required to prove that it is not an illegal property. Need a stay order from the court on urgent basis. Kindly help.

NDMC is a government body . It cannot encroach on your property if you have all the papers . You will have to file a writ petition in delhi high court to get a stay order in this regard. You will easily get a stay if you have the requisite papers . Plz contact me for further action

I can help you. You can contact me for detailed discussion.

GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA

You will have to move a writ petition in High court without any delay. I am presuming some show cause notice or some prior intimation must have been given by NDMC. If not then it will be a very good case for ad interim stay.