NDMC trying to encroach our 50 yrs. old NGO

An NGO named Harding Welfare Association, in Tilak Marg has been in operation for about 50 years now. Yesterday, this property was encroached upon by NDMC. We have all the papers required to prove that it is not an illegal property. Need a stay order from the court on urgent basis. Kindly help.

Answers (3)

129 votes

NDMC is a government body . It cannot encroach on your property if you have all the papers . You will have to file a writ petition in delhi high court to get a stay order in this regard. You will easily get a stay if you have the requisite papers . Plz contact me for further action

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

118 votes

I can help you. You can contact me for detailed discussion.


Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience
121 votes

You will have to move a writ petition in High court without any delay. I am presuming some show cause notice or some prior intimation must have been given by NDMC. If not then it will be a very good case for ad interim stay.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles