My father disowned me, will I not get his property?

Mere pita ne mujhe carcterless batate hue property se alg kiya Kya ab mai ab unki property ki hakdaar nahi..?

Alag kaise kiya i.e., via which document and what is the nature of the property i.e., whether self acquired or ancestral???? Then only it can be said that if he can disown you or not.... for more you can contact me

Legally speaking if u unmarried then u would be considered to be a dependent of your father and if u do not inherit any property/asset from your father’s estate, u would be entitled, subject to the provisions of the Hindu Adoption and Maintenance Act, 1956 to be maintained by the heirs of your father (that is your siblings)