Mother made will for one property want to distribute rest of them

we are hindu, we have four residential properties , my widow mother who is now 80 years old , has distrubed the properties among myself and my brother( we are one and one sister), this has done through registered will, but for some reason we have to sell one of property , for remaining property is there any need for execution of new will.

Hello dear,
As per your query it's clear that your mother has made a will and as per the will the property is distributed between you ..
There is one more property which you want to distribute so it's better to communicate over the call.
Thanks.

At first please clarify that how your mother got the property and then please tell that who wants to sell the property?And also specify that whole or part of that property is to be sold??? For more please contact me

LH House, Bangalore