Married daughter's right over father self acquired property

My daughter is married do she have any right in my self acquired property ??i dont want to share any property with her ...is it possible that ...by will i can nominate my son as a owner of my self acquired property ( i am hindu)

Yes by will you can nominate your son as a owner of your self acquired property, Any hindu died without will then self acquired property convert in parental property and all legal heirs i.e. parents, wife, sons & daughter have equal rights of such type of property.

You have full unrestricted right to dispose of your property according to your will. Currently, no one has any right in your property except you.

It is possible and valid, that you can make a will of whole of your property in favour of your son.

Yes, you may prepare the Will on behalf of your son and get it registered by the registrar office. In that case, your daughter will not have any right to your self-acquired property. For, preparation of Will and to get it registered I would request you to kindly visit my office along with the necessary documents.