Married daughter whether entitled to father's salary or property

i got married, after marriage my fother and mother both are not carring me. I am in poor situation. My husband only carring me. My father is an government empliyee but he settled with his second wife can i legally get his salary or priperty

It is the duty of husband to support you and to stand by you for ever. As far as parents you can't rely on them after your marriage. If you are a minor girl or unmarried one, no doubt your parents especially your dad has a duty to provide maintenance for your shelter, education and for marriage. Since you are already married you don't have any legal right to claim maintenance . As far as property concerned if it is self earned property of your father then also you don't have any legal right to get a share.

1. that your attain the major hence you cannot entitled the claim maintenance from your father salary.
2. that you can claim the share in only joint family property.
3. if it the self acquired property you cannot have entitled to claim

Once you are married it is the responsibility of your husband to take care of you . You have a legal right only over the inherited property of your father . You can not demand anything from his salary.