Legality in use of a part of private property for commercial purpose

Hi, I am from South Delhi and have a big farmhouse. I want to know how can I use my private property (some part like 600 square feet) for commercial purpose. I want to use this part as a personal training studio for my personal clients.I don't expect to train more than 3 or 4 clients in a day. I don't intend to open the studio for public use or register this as a business. Will this be considered illegal by my RWA? Is it OK for me to do this without informing any authority?

Prima facie it is illegal. any any one can register objection against this. It do not have any impact thta to how may person you are training. If some one is saying that 3 is ok , then other may say 4 is ok and so on....
the mode of using the same is change of land use . it can be done commercial or mixed use.

WHere is your farm house ? What kind of training are you intending to give ? How big is it ? We will have to see whether your activity falls under the definition of commercial activity or not. Further how your premises are defined under the master plan. Let me know if you need legal assistance.

Hello, you need to convert that property for commercial purposes, what is the title of your property? company registration is must for your business, the type of business can be included in registration, commercial property doesn't fall under RWA, for all registration and commercial use your documents are more important. Kindly revert back for further suggestions.
Jayatee Chatterjee