×

Legal remedy in case of loss of property documents

We lost our property paper and the papers which we lost on name of my grandfather father name now my grandfather's father's is no more its so long so we didn't have his death certificate and my grandfather's also death so basically now we want to make new papers On my father's name what to do .only now we have only one proof of property is light bill which is on my father's name so plz tell me what to do ?

You have to go for the search history at revenue office, find out old data and from there you will find out the lead of any documentation.

for the death certificate you have to obtain certificate form the local municipality office and if the death is not register then you have to do necessary legal process by filing suit in the court...

Thank You...

You have to publish any local news paper for lost property paper and collect 7/12 previous 50 years and file the declaration application in civil court, after completing formalities you will get order copy where your father will be declared owner.
For further query contact lawrato