Legal remedy as deceased father's property taken by elder brother

Sir, I have a land in my hometown which is in Jamshedpur ,n my both Kiddney r not in function I do dialysis thrice a week I am serious in condition . including me we r five bro n seven sister n they r in good condition.but my wealth position is not so good all expend im medical issues.i have land which purchase by my father who is no more. Land is 14katha ,I want to sell portion by which I full fill my dialysis expensive & medicine but it is capture by my elder bro ,what should I do...

Respected Sir,
If Sale deed has been purchased by your father in your name then you have to sale that property but it will depends upon whether your father has been invested self earned money for the sake of buying property. If it would be ancestral property then it will devide amongst all brothers.

You can sell your share of the property even without possession provided the purchaser is ready to purchase it. You can consult an advocate for the said purposes who might be able to give you definite way out.

Advocate R.K. Gupta
Goyal Vihar, Indore
New Friends Colony, Delhi