Legal procedure for loan to buy BLRO land & to do construction over it

I want to purchase a land that does not have blro.will i be able to get loan to buy not in full but some. Will i be able to have construction over it?

Answers (2)

193 votes

The mutation in the BL &LRO, to record the name in the record of rights. If the mutation in BL&LRO is not done , the bank will not provide loan . You have to check the nature of land whether it is Bastu or not.
In the matter of construction of house the municipality will check your title deed and nature of the land.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

135 votes

Sir, you can purchase the possession of Land not having mutation(bllro), but no finance institute will give you loan to buy any property not having mutation i.e. government vest land.
If the land is not mutated you cannot apply for building plan sanction, it means you will not get permission to construct.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am a Hindu married lady. My mom has a pagdi system room in Mumbai. Now will the tenancy right be passed to me after her death? What should I do in t…

Read More

My mother sold a property which was registered on her name . Can I nullify that registration as that sale is done without my knowledge nor consent . T…

Read More

My father has a self acquired property. After death of my mother, my father married once again. Now I am in relationship with a girl of Lower caste. W…

Read More

I am central govt employee, have made up my house in Bangalore in BDA layout in 2014. I am basically from haryana, but interested to buy agricultural …

Read More