Legal procedure for loan to buy BLRO land & to do construction over it

I want to purchase a land that does not have blro.will i be able to get loan to buy not in full but some. Will i be able to have construction over it?

Sir
The mutation in the BL &LRO, to record the name in the record of rights. If the mutation in BL&LRO is not done , the bank will not provide loan . You have to check the nature of land whether it is Bastu or not.
In the matter of construction of house the municipality will check your title deed and nature of the land.
Thanks

Sir, you can purchase the possession of Land not having mutation(bllro), but no finance institute will give you loan to buy any property not having mutation i.e. government vest land.
If the land is not mutated you cannot apply for building plan sanction, it means you will not get permission to construct.