Legal procedure for Catholics to transfer property to siblings

I am a Catholic, What is the legal procedure to transfer my property to my sister which deed is required & also stamp duty charges if any?

Dear client, the transfer to your sister can be done by gift deed for which the stamp duty is 3 % +1%LBT and 1% registration fee calculated on the market value of the property in the state of maharashtra.

Dear Client,
Transfer of property when you are alive is not goverened by Religion. You can make gift deed in your sisters favour. Stamp duty is around 6% of the readyrecnor value.

Better consult some lawyer, with necessary documents, before taking final call.

Expert Jurist LLP