legal heirs of seller denying sale deed through which land was sold

In Property Law
hello sir Mene 2012 me karsi bhumi kharidi bhumi bechane vala khud aavti tha. Par us samya khatedari nahi mili thi to usne mere nam powar of atoni mudhe di or full sell agriment bhi diya or bhumi ka kabja , aavtan aadesh diya or rajisatrar ki samx pura pement liya or kyuki khatedari nahi thi to rajistri nahi hue. Mene kafi bhag dor ki fir bhi 1 sal baad mili mene khatedari milate hi apne nam se rajisatri karwali or mutessan bhi karwaya eske baad bheche vale ke variso ne dava pes kiya ki jis din rajistri hui us din bechne walla jinda hi nahi tha par mene unko sari pement kardi hai me kya kru

Answers (2)

345 votes

my dear friend , no worry about it
as you stating when was power of attorney , sell agreement executed the seller was alive
and this is the main thing
in your case , power of attorney holder can transfer property in his name any time
face the case you have good case
contact for details

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

231 votes

Jab regestry karvai us din bechne wala yadi jinda nahi tha to aapne registry kis se karvai? Aap dava contest karo detail me discussion ke liye sabhi papers ke sath meeting kar ke hi uchit salah di ja sakti hai

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles