Legal action against false declaration for ancestral property

sir my mother who is 80 years old has one brother aged 75 years both of them are alive.my mother's brother giving false declration got mutated 10acres agricultural land on his name 25 years back actuallay the property was ancestral property can my mother claim the said property now please advice me

Mere mutation can not decide the title of the property. If you prove your bonafidely regarding that property of your ancestors then your mother may file for partition from your uncle and get it separated of your mother's share.

When such fraud is discovered and when your got married and what transactions happend for the last 25 years are very relevant and what is religion is relevant to give opinion............................