Legal action against false declaration for ancestral property

sir my mother who is 80 years old has one brother aged 75 years both of them are mother's brother giving false declration got mutated 10acres agricultural land on his name 25 years back actuallay the property was ancestral property can my mother claim the said property now please advice me

Answers (2)

148 votes

Mere mutation can not decide the title of the property. If you prove your bonafidely regarding that property of your ancestors then your mother may file for partition from your uncle and get it separated of your mother's share.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

76 votes

When such fraud is discovered and when your got married and what transactions happend for the last 25 years are very relevant and what is religion is relevant to give opinion............................

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Jaspreet Singh Rai
Greater Kailash 1, Delhi
17 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles