One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guntur - Advocate Suneetha Pilla

Advocate Suneetha Pilla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Shyamalan Nagar, Guntur
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Telugu
Advocate Suneetha Pilla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Suneetha Pilla's office is in Shyamalan Nagar, Guntur.
  • City Civil Court, Secunderabad,
  • District Court, Ranga Reddy,
  • Hyderabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guntur

Questions Answered by Advocate Suneetha Pilla Gift deed through power of attorney Property transfer to family members