Is it necessary to pay different court fee for two no. of declaration

Is it necessary to pay different court fees for two no.of declarations in respect of the same immovable property. 1) to declare that notice issued by Mplty is invalid and the pltf.is the absolute owner admittedly with Possession

as two reliefs are different it is essential to pay two court fee if the declaration and consequential injunction only you can pay only one fee so please be advised accordingly and please go through section 24A and 34 of AP Court fee act

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @ lawarto.com

There is no need to pay different court fees for single suit, court fees has pay as per the valuation of the suit, if there more than one suit for which different court fees is to be pay for every suit.

Yes it is necessary to pay court fees for two relies . Why because your first prayer is to declare that notice issued by the mostly is invalid and another is your are the owner of the property with possession. So you you have to pay necessary court fee for two reliefs.