Is it necessary to pay different court fee for two no. of declaration

Is it necessary to pay different court fees for two no.of declarations in respect of the same immovable property. 1) to declare that notice issued by Mplty is invalid and the the absolute owner admittedly with Possession

Answers (3)

84 votes

as two reliefs are different it is essential to pay two court fee if the declaration and consequential injunction only you can pay only one fee so please be advised accordingly and please go through section 24A and 34 of AP Court fee act

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

330 votes

This is M.A RAHEEM KHAN Advocate, From : Hyderabad, @

There is no need to pay different court fees for single suit, court fees has pay as per the valuation of the suit, if there more than one suit for which different court fees is to be pay for every suit.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
19 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
32 years Experience
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
101 votes

Yes it is necessary to pay court fees for two relies . Why because your first prayer is to declare that notice issued by the mostly is invalid and another is your are the owner of the property with possession. So you you have to pay necessary court fee for two reliefs.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

how to stop construction of house, which is doing forcely by uncle . when my father and uncle property divide documentory but plot allotment and demar…

Read More

My father got property from my grandfather through his unregistered will n now property is registered in my father name.can me n my siblings file part…

Read More

It is regarding my property. This house was given to one Lokesh Varshney for some social work and after that I was out of India for about 3-4 months. …

Read More

I want to purchase room in westrn Mumbai but the room built with shades no brick wall but party say mi this room document 1994, but I want to ask u be…

Read More