Illigal construction on my land

In Property Law
Please suggest what I should do\nTo file complaint to local police station\nOr, local court for stay order

dear client your query is incomplete please say in details what do you want as it is not clear through your question so you need to elaborate your question as I can help you what is your jurisdiction place...

To give opinion it is necessary to know what is your legal issue. Police cannot interfere in Civil dispute until and unless there is Court Order. If you wish to take my Legal opinion professionally upon online payment, then can whatsapp.