Illigal construction on my land

In Property Law
Please suggest what I should do\nTo file complaint to local police station\nOr, local court for stay order

Answers (2)

281 votes

dear client your query is incomplete please say in details what do you want as it is not clear through your question so you need to elaborate your question as I can help you what is your jurisdiction place...

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

350 votes

To give opinion it is necessary to know what is your legal issue. Police cannot interfere in Civil dispute until and unless there is Court Order. If you wish to take my Legal opinion professionally upon online payment, then can whatsapp.

Popular Property Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
35 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
22 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Property Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles