×

quesIllegally occupied our industrial plot. Now asking money to leave it.

The industrial plot is on my father's name. We have industrial unit working till dated 2007 , after that my father went to some other city for 5 year for business purpose. In 2013-2014 when he cam back and saw that i lady occupied one 10*10 room in our industrial plot . which is just a store room. Now after asking here again and again is is denying to leave this room. The problem is not this much, we are unable to lock our main door, because she break it for thrice. And when we ask what is your problem so she is demanding for 3.5 lacks as of security guard charges for 5 year. What can we do?

• ansWithout spairing time you should immediately lodged an FIR against the said person for criminal trespass and encroachment. You must also issue a legal notice. Similarly you can initiate a civil proceeding against the
    said person. Do not forget to keep the acknowledged receipts of complaints and notices you issued in case if the polo do not take cognizance of your complaint then you can file a prii criminal case and also demand the possession. Kindly note that delay may cause harm to your case so quick action is required.

Advocate Sagar Kothari

District Court Shivajinagar, Pune

• ansYou can file case in court to prevent her from breaking yiur locks.

As she is in possession, you will have to use legal case to take back possession.

Please file suitable case for taking possession back.

Only when you get possession from Court, it will legally Obtained possession