Illegal Possession of my property after father's demise. What to do?

My father sold a property in2002, one shop in the ground floor of 160sq ft and complete area of 720 sq ft of second n third floor. After my fathers demise in 2007, I came acrross all property documents but the copy of this particular sale deed was missing. 6 month back he started constructing the fourth floor, I asked him, then he said my dad sold him with absolute roof rights upto sky high. I got the copy from registry office, and found that 4 n above belongs to us. Can police take action against FIR? or file a suit? Can cheating case be imposed? Is this cognizable offence? Plz help for early

you urgently filed police complaint against the contractor for illegal construction and illegal house trespass on your property. beside you file suit for mandatory injunction on the basis of document you received from registrar office.

Dear Concerned,

You have both the remedies available. You should immediately file a Suit as well as a complaint before the Police. Even if the Police doesn't take any action, the Court will restrain the said person from raising any further construction. After getting the construction stopped, you can focus on the criminal action.