I do not want my son to get my property how can I do that

I got a property as a gift from my dad, if i do How not want to give it to my son, is there any wayout.

Sir,

If its your self acquired property you can disown him from the property .

Warm Regards
Kapil Chandna Advocate
https://kapilchandnaadvocate.wordpress.com/

You can simply disown your son by declaring it in news paper or you can execute a will in someone else favour. Your son has no right over the property which you get by way of gift deed. But still for precaution you can do what I have suggested you. He might approach the court for partition so be ready with all the documents. All the best

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli

you need to disown your son legally. There is a procedure for that and then also get your last testament registered so that the same in dispute after your demise is probated with ease to your choice of beneficiaries.

You can disown him and get the same thing published in a leading newspaper.
It is in view of the Supreme Court decision, I expressed my comment that just because it has come from grand father does not automatically mean that the property is ‘ancestral’.

the bequest of self-acquired property by a father to his sons, held that it is open to a father to determine whether the property which he bequeaths or gives to his sons shall be ancestral or self-acquired, but unless he expresses his wish that it should be deemed to be self-acquired, it is ancestral.
hence if you have a written proof that your father intended to give this property to you as self acquired property, you can dispose it off the way you want.
else your son may file suit for partition against you.